Betty or Veronica? Gwen or Mary Jane? Cyclops or Wolverine?
Catch up on your favorite love triangles, romances, and team-ups with Valentine’s Day sales from Comixology. The digital comics site is offering up to 75 percent off a selection of titles that celebrate all things love and romance (and sometimes punching.)
The discounts and sale dates vary by publisher. Check out the details below or head over to Comixology to snag a few issues. Unless otherwise noted, the deals end at 11 p.m. ET, though some regions end at 11 p.m. local time.
- Marvel: Save up to 70 percent off a collection of mostly romance-themed Marvel comics. My personal favorite is Spider-Man/Spider-Gwen: Sitting in a Tree. This deal ends on Feb. 14.
- Indie: Discover a new favorite with up to 60 percent off titles from indie publishers, including LGBT romances from Northwest Press. This deal ends on Feb. 15.
- IDW: Choose between cutesy and kinky with up to 50 percent off IDW comics including their compilations of trashy romance comics from the 50s and 60s, Weird Love. This deal ends on Feb. 16.
- Archie: Select Archie comics, chronicling the exploits of Archie and his friends over the span of decades, are up to 75 percent off. This deal ends on Feb. 19.
- Dark Horse: Explore the darker side of love with sales on some of Dark Horse’s monstrous love stories including Love Hurts and Girlfiend. This deal ends on Feb. 19.
- Kodansha: Fall in love with manga and get up to 60 percent off over 400 titles from the Japanese publisher Kodansha. This deal ends on Feb. 19.